Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Found in March 2013 Women's Health
Top Review by Random Rachel
I've never had a chia pudding before, and was looking for a recipe since I just bought a large bag of chia seed. This was delicious, and my son was happy to try it since it had familiar fruit and coconut flavors :)
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup white chai seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 cup strawberry, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 teaspoons coconut flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a pint-size measuring cup, combine coconut milk, chai seeds, honey, and vanilla. Stir until combined, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. In each of four small serving glasses, layer 1/8 cup pudding mixture and 1/8 cup mango, and repeat three times. Tip with a spoonful of strawberries, sliced almonds, and a sprinkle of coconut.