Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cucumber, peeled,seeded,diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili pepper, minced
- 1 small red pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Chill for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Works very well with Brazilian, Thai or Indian dishes!
Very nice easy salad that all of us [including a 3 year old and a 6 year old] enjoyed. Great for using local produce in a tropical climate.