Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A change of pace from the usual Peach.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans mangoes
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 2 tablespoons Bisquick
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon liquid sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine mangoes and apple pie spice in a sauce pan with juice.
- Heat over low heat.
- Gently stir in two tablespoons of Bisquick® to thicken the sauce.
- Pour into the bottom of a 9 x 13" Pyrex® baking dish.
- Mix together the 2 1/2 cups Bisquick®, half& half, sugar substitute and butter to form a dough.
- Drop by tablespoons onto the top of mango mixture.
- Bake in 425-degree oven for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Let cool slightly before serving.