Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
After experimenting with different combinations to concoct an oil free dressing that still packed flavor, this was my best. I served with a salad of baby arugula, fresh pineapple slices, mango slices & poblano pepper rings. It does have a bite but I love the combination of flavors.
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted & coarse chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded & chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 limes, juice and zest of
- 1 dash salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor & pulse till smooth.
- Chill & serve over fruits & greens of your choice.
- Note: This dressing thickens upon standing. If you like a thinner dressing, I suggest gradually adding a little orange or pineapple juice.
This dressing was awesome! I offered to make a bottle for DH's fridge at work, but he said no because he'd spend his day eating it with a spoon and get fired. LOL! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I thought this was such an original and creative dressing. I loved that it didn't use any oil and still was very tasty.