- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cream or 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 12 ounces lean bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups mango chutney
- 1 1⁄4 cups cashews, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend softened cream cheese with cream or milk, 1/2 of the bacon, 1/4 c of the onions, curry powder, 3/4 c nuts, raisins and 3/4 c mango chutney.
- Don't use food processor.
- With a spatula, press onto a serving platter to form a 1 and 1/2" thick circle, rectangle or square.
- Spread top with remaining chutney, and garnish with the rest of the bacon, onion and nuts.
- Serve with Bremmer's waters.