Recipe by Baby Kato
This is one of my favourite dishes. You will be surprised by how fast and easy it is to make this tender and moist, flavourful pork that your family will ask for again and again.
Top Review by Jen T
Love the ease of this dish and of course the flavour. Into my keepers file this goes. We had this with mashed potatoes, carrots & peas. I poured a little of the sauce over the meat on a serving plate & served the rest in a gravy boat. Yummy :) Made for Aus/NZ swap October 2009
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, boneless
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- steamed rice
- 1⁄8 cup green onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork tenderloin into medallions.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork.
- Add butter and quickly brown pork medallions in pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove pork from heat and keep warm.
- Add whipping cream to pan and bring to a boil.
- Add chutney to cream mixture, mix well and pour over medallions.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve medallions over rice with sauce spooned on top- followed by a dollop of extra chutney and green onions to garnish.