Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of my favourite dishes. You will be surprised by how fast and easy it is to make this tender and moist, flavourful pork that your family will ask for again and again.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, boneless
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- steamed rice
- 1⁄8 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Cut pork tenderloin into medallions.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork.
- Add butter and quickly brown pork medallions in pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove pork from heat and keep warm.
- Add whipping cream to pan and bring to a boil.
- Add chutney to cream mixture, mix well and pour over medallions.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve medallions over rice with sauce spooned on top- followed by a dollop of extra chutney and green onions to garnish.
Love the ease of this dish and of course the flavour. Into my keepers file this goes. We had this with mashed potatoes, carrots & peas. I poured a little of the sauce over the meat on a serving plate & served the rest in a gravy boat. Yummy :) Made for Aus/NZ swap October 2009
This really is a 5-star recipe. Easy enough for a weeknight meal and delicious enough for company. We had it with couscous and it was perfect.
This is a recipe where 5 stars is not enough! This is sooo delicious that even picky DH said it is "exceptional for a Zaar dish"! This is simple and outstanding. A side salad, a little rice, and a baguette is all you'd need for a romantic dinner for two! Thanks, Baby Kato! Made for Photo Tag.