Recipe by cookiedog
This recipe is from The New Carry-Out Cuisine and only contains three ingredients.
Top Review by AKillian24
These were a good, mild tastying appy to go with a white wine or champagne. I opted for a sweet chutney, rather than a spicy one and used proscuitto. I might be inclined to try ham for the wrapping as the proscuitto was almost too mild for the mixture and didn't hold together as well as I'd hoped.
- 4 ounces soft fresh goat cheese (montrachet cheese)
- 1⁄3 cup mango chutney
- 12 slices prosciutto or 12 slices turkey or 12 slices ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cheese and the chutney in a food processor, and process them for about half a minute or until the mixture is fairly smooth.
- Lay out each piece of meat and spread the cheese mixture thinly on one side.
- With the short end toward you, roll the meat tightly.
- Cut each roll into three pieces crosswise and arrange them attractively on a serving platter.