Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the book, Pop it, Stir it, Fix it, Serve it. Preparation time does not include chillng time.
Make and share this Mango Chutney Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) jarmajor grey mango chutney
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat until the entire mixture is well blended.
- Pour the batter into the pie crust and bake for about 40 minutes until the middle is nearly set.
- Cool and refrigerate for about three hours, or even overnight. (Can also be placed in the freezer for 1 hour).
- When ready to serve, spread mango chutney onto the cheesecake to cover.
- Or, you may slice individual servings of cheesecake and top with spoonfuls of chutney.