Recipe by Recipe Junkie
From the book, Pop it, Stir it, Fix it, Serve it. Preparation time does not include chillng time.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) jarmajor grey mango chutney
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat until the entire mixture is well blended.
- Pour the batter into the pie crust and bake for about 40 minutes until the middle is nearly set.
- Cool and refrigerate for about three hours, or even overnight. (Can also be placed in the freezer for 1 hour).
- When ready to serve, spread mango chutney onto the cheesecake to cover.
- Or, you may slice individual servings of cheesecake and top with spoonfuls of chutney.