Recipe by Juenessa
Simple recipe to make and very tasty too!
Top Review by An_Net
This was delicious. I only had a small amount of raisins so topped up to 1 cup with sultanas which I actually preferred. I used a homemade mango chutney given to me recently by a friend. Served with a variety of crackers.
- 11 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package cooked bacon, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (9 ounce) jar mango chutney
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, raisins, bacon, green onions and sour cream.
- Form into a ball, and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.
- To serve, place the cheese ball on a serving tray, and pour the mango chutney over it. Surround with crackers for dipping.
- **Cook time does not include refrigeration time.