- 2 anaheim chilies, roasted peeled and diced
- 2 hot chili peppers, seeded and minced (Scotch Bonnet or Habanero good)
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup tamarind paste
- 4 mangoes, chopped
- 6 ounces raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup clove, whole
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (I usually use more)
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peppers, vinegar, salt and sugar in a large pot.
- Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer, undisturbed for 4 hours.
- Remove from heat, cover and set aside for 2 hours.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Can using safe technique.