1/1 Photo of Mango Chutney and Havarti Turkey Burgers
A sophisticated Turkey Burger. The flavours of Mango Chutney and Havarti go really well with Turkey. The sauteed onions and garlic just take this burger to the next level.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee onions in pan with butter over med-low heat, until carmelized (golden brown).
- 2Add garlic to onions about half way through cooking.
- 3Mix all wet ingredients & seasonings with turkey (use your hands).
- 4Add onions & garlic with a fork (mixture will cool them down).
- 5Add breadcrumbs and mix throughly (use hands again).
- 6Add egg, mix.
- 7Add cubes of havarti or wait until patties are formed and then insert them.
- 8Make balls smaller than tennis ball, bigger then golf ball.
- 9Press in to patties (add cheese if you haven't already).
- 10Grill on oiled grill of BBQ or on non-stick indoor grill.
- 11Serve on kaiser, foccacia or onion buns.
- 12I top with honey mustard.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Chutney and Havarti Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (1069 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.5 mg
- Sodium 315.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: