Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great with coconut shrimp or chicken fingers.
Make and share this Mango Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- 591.47 ml mangoes, small dice
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1 scotch bonnet peppers (seeds and membrane removed for a milder flavor) or 1 habanero peppers (seeds and membrane removed for a milder flavor) or 1 jalapeno, pepper. minced (seeds and membrane removed for a milder flavor)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml turmeric
- 118.29 ml cider vinegar
- 118.29 ml firmly packed light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until thick, about 25 minutes, stirring often to keep from sticking. Let cool, and store in an airtight container.