Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Both the chilli and tequila deliver quite a kick, but the sweet mango turns down the heat.
- 2 mangoes, cheeks removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 fresh long red chile, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 80 ml tequila (1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 teaspoons caster sugar
- Place the mango, chilli, ice, tequila, lime juice and sugar in the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- Pour the mango mixture among chilled serving glasses. Serve immediately.