Recipe by Barb G.
This is a low fat, healthy recipe. It comes from my daily diabetic recipes.com. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by carole in orlando
A delightful luncheon salad! I used melon because that's what I had, but the rest followed the recipe. I tossed it all together with salad greens and it was delicious. The dressing was plenty to make a large salad and it is a nice light flavor for the rest of the ingredients. I used white pepper just so it would look nice and it was very good. Thanks Barb for another winning recipe. Carole in Orlando
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup halved green grape
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl, combine the chicken, mango, grapes, red onion, scallions, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, orange juice, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Fold the dressing into the chicken salad.
- Cover and chill for i hour.