- 4 cups arugula
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced into 1 inch long pieces
- 1 red pepper, trimmed, seeded, and sliced into 1 inch long strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine arugula, mango and red pepper. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar and salt. Set aside.
- In a shallow, wide bowl or ziplock bag, combine honey and mustard. Add chicken and toss evenly to coat.
- Grill chicken over medium heat until golden brown, 8 - 10 minutes, turning once halfway through. Transfer to a plate and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken into strips. Divide salad onto 2 plates. Top with chicken. Add dressing and almonds. Toss to coat.