Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple recipe for a summer meal! Enjoy :)
- 283.49 g packageshredded coleslaw mix (angel hair)
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 118.29 ml plain yogurt
- 4.92 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 dry mustard
- 4 pita bread rounds, halved
- 4 grilled chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 236.59 ml warm mango chutney
- Combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Layer pita halves evenly with chicken, mango churney, and slaw mixture.
A nice combination of flavors here, it made a very tasty light lunch. I made this with cold leftover chicken and assembled just before serving to avoid sogginess. This was easy to make, would definitely make it again.