Prep 45 mins
Cook 8 mins
Adapted from Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 1/4 c. chicken mixture and 1 cup rice. 382 calories, 1.8 g fat, 64.7 g carbs, 49 mg cholesterol
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- black pepper
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 3 cups chopped bok choy
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 4 cups hot cooked rice (seasoned)
- Add the first 5 ingredients and approximately 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper to a small bowl; whisk until blended.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray; place skillet over medium-high heat until the skillet is hot.
- Add chicken; stir/saute for 5 minutes or until done.
- Add bok choy, mushrooms, and mango; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture; bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute or until slightly thick.
- Serve mixture over rice.