1/1 Photo of Mango Chia Mousse
Chef #1803057280's Note:
Healthy Chia and flavored mango mousse just prefect dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, soak Chia seeds in 1 cup water and add cardamom pods and rose essence .
- 2Cover it with lid and set a side for 20 minutes.
- 3After 20 minutes of soaking chia seeds , check out if all water has been absorbed by chia seeds and seeds become soft and more than double in size.
- 4In blender add frozen mango pieces, whipping cream and water and blend it at medium high speed for 2-3 minutes until fluffy mousse texture is achieved .
- 5Add honey and blend it again for 30 seconds.
- 6In soaked chia seeds , add mango puree and mixed well. Don't forget to remove cardamom pods now from chia seeds.
- 7In clear glass serving cup , make layers of Chia seeds mixture and and on top of it add Mango mousse mixture.
- 8Sprinkle Saffron Strands on top.
- 9Chill in refrigerator and served chilled mango mousse.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Chia Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 17.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: