Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Healthy Chia and flavored mango mousse just prefect dessert!
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 cardamom pods
- 1 cup water
- 4 -5 drops rose essence
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons mango pulp
- 6 saffron strands
- In medium bowl, soak Chia seeds in 1 cup water and add cardamom pods and rose essence .
- Cover it with lid and set a side for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes of soaking chia seeds , check out if all water has been absorbed by chia seeds and seeds become soft and more than double in size.
- In blender add frozen mango pieces, whipping cream and water and blend it at medium high speed for 2-3 minutes until fluffy mousse texture is achieved .
- Add honey and blend it again for 30 seconds.
- In soaked chia seeds , add mango puree and mixed well. Don't forget to remove cardamom pods now from chia seeds.
- In clear glass serving cup , make layers of Chia seeds mixture and and on top of it add Mango mousse mixture.
- Sprinkle Saffron Strands on top.
- Chill in refrigerator and served chilled mango mousse.