Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Healthy Chia and flavored mango mousse just prefect dessert!
Make and share this Mango Chia Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, soak Chia seeds in 1 cup water and add cardamom pods and rose essence .
- Cover it with lid and set a side for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes of soaking chia seeds , check out if all water has been absorbed by chia seeds and seeds become soft and more than double in size.
- In blender add frozen mango pieces, whipping cream and water and blend it at medium high speed for 2-3 minutes until fluffy mousse texture is achieved .
- Add honey and blend it again for 30 seconds.
- In soaked chia seeds , add mango puree and mixed well. Don't forget to remove cardamom pods now from chia seeds.
- In clear glass serving cup , make layers of Chia seeds mixture and and on top of it add Mango mousse mixture.
- Sprinkle Saffron Strands on top.
- Chill in refrigerator and served chilled mango mousse.