Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
from a local community paper - yum!
- 8 cups mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 3 tablespoons cherry juice (tart, not sweet)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed, coarsely cracked
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 2 avocados (ripe, peeled, seeded and sliced thinly)
- 1 large mango (ripe, peeled seeded and chopped)
- 1 1⁄3 cups dried tart cherries
- Divide lettuce evenly onyo 4 salad plates; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cherry juice, vinegar, mustard, coriander seeds, honey, olive oil and salt/pepper; set aside.
- Layer red onion, avocado, mango and cherries evenly on top of each plate of lettuce.
- Drizzle dressing over top and serve immediately.