Plan ahead the cake needs to chill 8 or more hours.
Make and share this Mango Cheesecake With Oreo Graham Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup crushed Oreo cookies (or 1-1/2 cup of either)
- 1⁄4 cup ground almonds
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (can use more sugar)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed fresh mango (can use more or less)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- FOR CRUST: Combine all ingredients, and press into bottom of a 9 or 10-in spingform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 mins; cool, increase the oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Then add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 mins, then lower temperature back to 350 degrees, for 35-40 mins, or until lightly golden, and just set.
- Cool 5 hours, then refrigerate 8 more hours or overnight.