1/4 Photos of Mango Cheesecake With Oreo Graham Crust
1 hr 30 mins
Plan ahead the cake needs to chill 8 or more hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreo cookies (or 1-1/2 cup of either)
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2FOR CRUST: Combine all ingredients, and press into bottom of a 9 or 10-in spingform pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 mins; cool, increase the oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- 4FILLING: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 5Blend in eggs one at a time.
- 6Then add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- 7Pour into pan.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 10 mins, then lower temperature back to 350 degrees, for 35-40 mins, or until lightly golden, and just set.
- 9Cool 5 hours, then refrigerate 8 more hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Cheesecake With Oreo Graham Crust
Serving Size: 1 (1868 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5516.7
- Calories from Fat 3689
- Total Fat 409.9 g
- Saturated Fat 222.7 g
- Cholesterol 1775.8 mg
- Sodium 4014.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 396.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 316.6 g
- Protein 90.0 g