1/2 Photos of Mango Cheesecake
1 hr 35 mins
There used to be a restaurant here in PR that had the BEST mango cheesecake but the rest. closed down. A friend got me the recipe, so I actually modified it quite a bit and came out with something even better than the original! So, here is a little taste of Puerto Rico, enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the crust mix crumbs with melted butter then press mixture to bottom of 9" greased springform pan or 9" cheesecake pan. Place crust in freezer until filling is prepared.
- 2For the filling, cream the cheese and sugar together until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 4Stir in rum, vanilla and mango.
- 5Pour filling into frozen crust and bake at 350 F for 45-55 minutes, or until top is a light golden color and center jiggles slightly.
- 6Cool for 2 hours, then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.6
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 186.5 mg
- Sodium 421.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g