Recipe by Scarlett516
Time does not include chilling. To make mango pulp, peel and cut mango before grating through a sieve.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, lime juice, and mango pulp.
- In a heavy-bottomed sauce pan, cook while stirring constantly until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Take a bit of the cheese mixture and put in cold water. If finished, it should form a ball.
- Grease a shallow pan with rum or butter.
- Pour cheese mixture 1" thick.
- When cooled, cut into cubes and toss in granulated sugar.