Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had forgotten about this until a friend told me she had passed it on .... I had given this a year earlier to my friend who loves mangoes. I bought a lovely box and put in a bottle of her favourite champagne, a tiny bottle of Grand Marnier, 2 glasses and 2 mangoes. Then printed the recipe below on a card for her, she was absolutely delighted. She has been passing it on ever since!!
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1 (375 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- Chop Mango roughly and put into a blender with sugar and Grand Marnier.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture between glasses and gradually add chilled champagne.
- Serve immediately.