Recipe by Maryland Jim
Another recipe that I've had for sometime and have not made lately. But remember this being a good recipe,
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
I made this exactly as directed, no added sugar and for my family it was just right the brown sugar was plenty. Served over ice cream with a topping of whipped cream and it was wonderful. Went together so easy with simple directions. The hardest part I had was slicing that slippery mango. Made for ZWT 2011
- 3 large mangoes, sliced
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and zest of, grated
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half the mangoes in a small baking dish and cover with 1/2 cup granola.
- Add the lemon juice and grated rind.
- Add remaining mangoes and add remaining granola.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot with butter. Add water.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve either warm or cool.