1/2 Photos of Mango Brown Betty
Maryland Jim's Note:
Another recipe that I've had for sometime and have not made lately. But remember this being a good recipe,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half the mangoes in a small baking dish and cover with 1/2 cup granola.
- 2Add the lemon juice and grated rind.
- 3Add remaining mangoes and add remaining granola.
- 4Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot with butter. Add water.
- 5Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- 6Serve either warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Brown Betty
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 27.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 40.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g