Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
EveryDay Food Magazine. Another Martha Stewart winner! Am always looking for recipes using tropical fruits and this one looks like a winner. Haven't tried this yet but it's already in my "to try" folder.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a food processor, pulse ginger until finely chopped.
- Add brown sugar, allspice, and bread.
- Pulse until coarse crumbs form.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of crumb mixture in the bottom of an 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish; fill with mangoes, and drizzle with lemon juice. Level fruit with the back of a spoon.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture; dot with butter.
- Bake until crumbs are golden brown and fruit is bubbly, about 45 minutes.