Recipe by Ambervim
My neighbor borrowed a bundt pan and brought it back with half a cake in it. It did not last long. This is VERY moist and delicious!!!!
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups mangoes, mashed (can be varied with banana or other fruits)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (more if you like)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (or raisins, craisins, cranberries, coconut or ??)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- If not using silicone pan, grease and lightly flour 9x9 or bundt cake pan.
- Cream together oil, butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, mashed mango and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Stir dry into wet. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Fill pan a little more than half way. If there is extra, make a mini loaf or muffins.
- Bake 40 minutes. Test by pressing center. f it springs back it is done. Mini loaves and muffins will take less time.