Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This has less oil and sugar than Mango Bread (Really Cake)! The same neighbor gave me this recipe with the other one.
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 158.51 ml oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml flour
- 7.39 ml cinnamon (more if you want)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml mangoes, mashed
- 118.29 ml nuts, chopped (raisins, cranberries, coconut, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Stir in flour cinnamon and salt.
- Blend in mangos.
- Pour into silicone pan (or greased and floured one).
- Bake 45-50 minutes.