Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This has less oil and sugar than Mango Bread (Really Cake)! The same neighbor gave me this recipe with the other one.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon (more if you want)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mangoes, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (raisins, cranberries, coconut, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Stir in flour cinnamon and salt.
- Blend in mangos.
- Pour into silicone pan (or greased and floured one).
- Bake 45-50 minutes.