1/2 Photos of Mango Bourbon Pulled Pork Sous Vide
24 hrs 10 mins
I was preparing another recipe for sous vide and ended up making so many changes it was a completely new recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2721.55-3628.73 g pork butt (shoulder)
- 59.14 ml vinegar, apple cider
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml black pepper
- 9.85 ml garlic, granulated
- 9.85 ml lemon peel
- 9.85 ml kosher salt
- 9.85 ml ground cloves (optional)
Mango Bourbon Sauce
- 1Preheat your sous vide water to 165°F.
- 2Mix brown sugar, granulated garlic, black pepper, lemon peel and kosher salt (and cloves, if using).
- 3Trim the pork as needed and cut into pieces no more than 2 inches thick. Rub with the above mix.
- 4Place in a large vacuum bad and add vinegar. Seal.
- 5Place in your sous vide for no less than 18 and up to 48 hours.
- 6Take pork from bag and pull it apart with 2 forks.
- 7Now you have 3 choices:.
- 81 - Use another sauce or choice of sauces and serve next to the pork.
- 92 - Make the sauce by combining all ingredients in a pan and heating through. Serve on the side of the pork.
- 103 - Place all the sauce ingredients in a slow cooker, mix and heat. Add the shredded pork and mix. Heat for 1-2 hours and serve from the crock pot.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Bourbon Pulled Pork Sous Vide
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 772.3
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 179.6 mg
- Sodium 1045.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 51.2 g