Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The color of this chutney is darker than you might expect due to the balsamic vinegar I used. Substitute apple vinegar for more of a classic look if you prefer.
- 1 large mango, diced
- 2 ounces blueberries
- 1⁄2 ounce ginger, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon serrano pepper, diced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until thick, about 25 minutes, stirring frequently to keep from sticking.
- Store, refrigerated, in an airtight container.