Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe that I look forward to trying. The original introduction said: "Perfect with any grilled meat"
- 1 cup cooked black beans or 1 cup well-rinsed canned black beans
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and diced small
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1⁄2 red onion, peeled and diced small
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 1⁄2 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon minced red chili peppers or 1 tablespoon green chili pepper, of your choice, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix together well.
- Serve right away or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.