Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool as a tropical breeze, and popular on all of the islands, fruit cups make a delicious appetizer and double as light refreshing dessert.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into chunks, seeds discarded
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups strawberries or 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups combination mixed berries
- Place mango chunks in a blender container with orange juice and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Divide berries evenly into four serving bowls.
- Divide mango puree evenly and spoon over berries. Serve right away.
Easy and delicious! The mango puree was fantastic. I served over strawberries this time, but would love to try with other berries in the future. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
Delicious and just the type of fruit salad I love! I used strawberries and a few blueberries. Served with fish sandwiches and chips -- wonderful summer supper! Thanks for sharing!
Love you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck AAAAAANNNNND a hug around the neck! Deliciously made for A-NZ#66.