1/1 Photo of Mango Berry Coconut Crisp
there's more, but I didn't think the title would fit, lol. I adapted this from a Bobby Flay recipe. This cooked up great, is full of fresh fruit, and is what summer bounty is all about!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, nuts. chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- cooking spray, for pan
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Cook rum, sugar and ginger in the microwave for 1 minute. lower to simmer and cook 3 minutes more.
- 3Add mangoes and berries in a bowl, top with lemon juice and zest and stir.
- 4Top with sugar rum mixture.
- 5Spray the 9x9 baking dish with spray and add fruit, top with heated rum mixture and stir to combine.
- 6Using a fork combine sugar,butter, cinnamon and flour, mixing well.
- 7Top fruit with flour mixture.
- 8Top with coconut and macadamias, bake for 45 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Berry Coconut Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.0
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 91.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: