This salad makes a great accompaniment to chicken and fish dishes - or just eat it alone. It is meant to be served room temperature or chilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam cook the string beans until bright green and still crisp, approximately 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool with cold water or ice before adding to the rest of the ingredients.
- 2Meanwhile, put all other prepared ingredients into a big bowl and mix them together.
- 3Add the string beans, mix again.
- 4Cover bowl and place into refrigerator to chill.
- 5This taste best if made a couple hours before it is served.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar