Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This salad makes a great accompaniment to chicken and fish dishes - or just eat it alone. It is meant to be served room temperature or chilled.
- Steam cook the string beans until bright green and still crisp, approximately 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool with cold water or ice before adding to the rest of the ingredients.
- Meanwhile, put all other prepared ingredients into a big bowl and mix them together.
- Add the string beans, mix again.
- Cover bowl and place into refrigerator to chill.
- This taste best if made a couple hours before it is served.