Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't think they have mangoes or pineapples growing in Bavaria......but this is good. It is sweet from the fruit and does not have a heavy sugar load.
- 1⁄4 ounce unflavored gelatin (usually 1 packet)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup mango puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pie shell (regular cooked or graham cracker)
- Soften gelatin in cold water.
- Dissolve sugar in pineapple juice in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Beat all ingredients except whippe cream until blended.
- Chill until partially set.
- Fold in whippe cream and pour into pie shell.