Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- chopped of fresh mint
- Place 1/4 cup of the milk in a bowl.
- Sprinkle gelatin over milk and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat remaining 3/4 cup milk and granulated sugar in saucepan.
- Turn the heat to low and cook, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Add gelatin to warm milk and stir just until the gelatin melts.
- In a blender, puree the mango, confectioner's sugar, orange juice, and vanilla until completely smooth.
- Transfer the mango mixture to a bowl and mix in the gelatin-milk.
- Whip the cream until it holds soft peaks.
- Fold the cream into the mango mixture.
- Pour the Bavarian into 1-cup ramekins.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Serve with raspberries and mint.
- Makes 4 servings.