Prep 3 hrs
Cook 25 mins
- 2 lbs ribs
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Mix all ingredients except ribs in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Marinate the ribs in the mixture for a couple of hours or longer.
- Barbecue the ribs, turning often and basting with mango sauce.
This was awesome! I followed your recipe to the letter. The only thing I did different was add a little cayenne pepper (which I did ONLY after I tasted it as you posted it) It was really good without the cayenne but we were in the mood for a little spice. Next time I make this,instead of marinating the ribs, I will toss it all into the crockpot. Will come back and let you know how it turns out. Thanks for a great recipe!