Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on my grand mango recipe search. I like the look of this.
Make and share this Mango Barbecue (Bbq) Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mango chutney
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 28 ounces plum tomatoes, crushed with juices (canned ok)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or other spicy kick)
- 1 ripe mango, cubed
- Combine all ingredients in heavy saucepan. Simmer covered on low heat for 20 minutes or until sauce thickens. Puree with stick blender.
- Cool slightly.
- Puree sauce in food processor.