Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had some frozen mangos and bananas and was needing something tropical and came up with this. You can use fresh fruit if you like. I found out that if you use the frozen and let the fruit thaw out a little, it makes a thicker colder drink. Posted August 17th 2005.
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped mangoes
- 1⁄4 cup honey (to taste)
- 1 1⁄3 cups vanilla yogurt
- Add mango and yogurt to blender, blending till smooth.
- Add honey and bananas; blend until desired thickness.