This tropical treasure is wonderful in the summer when you don't want to heat the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup almonds, soaked 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raisins, soaked 1 minute (water ok, rum better)
- 1In a food processor, blend the crust ingredients.
- 2Remove and press evenly into a pie plate and chill.
- 3In food processor, blend one cup of mango and 1 1/2 bananas.
- 4Slice two bananas into 1/4” rounds and layer on the bottom of the pie crust.
- 5Slice remaining mango and place over bananas with sliced fruit of choice then sprinkle in the raisins. Spread in some of the mango-banana sauce and mix it with the fruit. Pour remaining sauce on top.
- 6Chill for several hours. (Place in the freezer 1/2 hour before serving.).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Banana Pie (Raw)
Serving Size: 1 (1101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2259.9
- Calories from Fat 1044
- Total Fat 116.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 374.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 313.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 42.7 g
- Sugars 207.7 g
- Protein 41.6 g