Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tropical treasure is wonderful in the summer when you don't want to heat the kitchen.
- 3⁄4 cup almonds, soaked 15 minutes
- 3⁄4 cup pecans
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup raisins, soaked 1 minute (water ok, rum better)
- 2 cups mangoes
- 1 1⁄2 bananas
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- In a food processor, blend the crust ingredients.
- Remove and press evenly into a pie plate and chill.
- In food processor, blend one cup of mango and 1 1/2 bananas.
- Slice two bananas into 1/4” rounds and layer on the bottom of the pie crust.
- Slice remaining mango and place over bananas with sliced fruit of choice then sprinkle in the raisins. Spread in some of the mango-banana sauce and mix it with the fruit. Pour remaining sauce on top.
- Chill for several hours. (Place in the freezer 1/2 hour before serving.).