Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tropical treasure is wonderful in the summer when you don't want to heat the kitchen.
Make and share this Mango Banana Pie (Raw) recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor, blend the crust ingredients.
- Remove and press evenly into a pie plate and chill.
- In food processor, blend one cup of mango and 1 1/2 bananas.
- Slice two bananas into 1/4” rounds and layer on the bottom of the pie crust.
- Slice remaining mango and place over bananas with sliced fruit of choice then sprinkle in the raisins. Spread in some of the mango-banana sauce and mix it with the fruit. Pour remaining sauce on top.
- Chill for several hours. (Place in the freezer 1/2 hour before serving.).