1/3 Photos of Mango Banana Pie
This Dairy free Tropical Pie can be topped with fresh whipped cream if desired! A great summer time, Luau treat! 3 mangos diced and purred in a blender works great for the nectar if you can find the juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mango nectar, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, cinnamon and salt. Bring to boil over low heat.
- 2Mix cornstarch and water to a smooth paste and stir into mixture. Stir until thickened and clear.
- 3(Or you can cook in microwave oven stirring ever minute for 5 minutes total.).
- 5Combine with bananas and pour into baked pie shell.
- 6Chill. Serve with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Banana Pie
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 190.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: