This Dairy free Tropical Pie can be topped with fresh whipped cream if desired! A great summer time, Luau treat! 3 mangos diced and purred in a blender works great for the nectar if you can find the juice.
- Combine mango nectar, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, cinnamon and salt. Bring to boil over low heat.
- Mix cornstarch and water to a smooth paste and stir into mixture. Stir until thickened and clear.
- (Or you can cook in microwave oven stirring ever minute for 5 minutes total.).
- Combine with bananas and pour into baked pie shell.
- Chill. Serve with whipped cream.