1/4 Photos of Mango Banana Daiquiris
Take me back to the Caribbean! Ripe mangoes are important for that Caribbean flavor, buy them in advance and allow them to ripen. The mango flavor is balanced by banana, lime juice and dark rum. Yum! Credit goes to Ina Garten.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups ripe mangoes, chopped (about 2 mangoes peeled and seeded)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 1/4 cup sugar syrup (see notes)
- 1 1/4 cups dark rum
- mango, slices for serving
- 1Place the mango, banana, lime juice, sugar syrup (see note) and rum in a blender and process until smooth.
- 2Add 2 cups of ice and process again until smooth and thick.
- 3Serve ice-cold in highball glasses with mango slices.
- 4Note: To make sugar syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan until the sugar dissolves. Chill.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Banana Daiquiris
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 65.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: