1/4 Photos of Mango Banana Bread
3 hrs 15 mins
Bring the warmth into your winter with this Tropical sweet light textured bread that's made in the bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients according to your machines directions, if wet goes in first place ingredients as listed in order keeping the salt and yeast apart. Reserving the dried fruit to be added at the beep for minutes before the kneading cycle ends.
- 2Set machine to basic /normal setting for medium crust.
- 3Press start. Add fruit when beeps.
- 4Now sit back and enjoy the aroma!
- 5Till you can remove it and cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 245.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g