Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing nummmy shrimp salad!! From Diabetic cooking Dietary exchange 3 meat, 1 fruit (2 1/4 cup serving)
- 3 tablespoons picante sauce or 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon mangoes or 1 tablespoon peach chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 cups torn boston lettuce or 4 cups red leaf lettuce
- 6 ounces cooked medium shrimp or 6 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup diced ripe avocado
- 1⁄2 cup diced ripe mangoes or 1⁄2 cup papaya
- 1⁄3 cup red bell peppers or 1⁄3 cup yellow bell pepper, strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- Combine in a small bowl picante sauce, chutney mustard and lime juice; mix well.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add chutney mixture; toss well and transfer to serving plates.
SOOOOOOO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO VERY GREAT! Three of my favorite ingredients Mango, Cilantro, Oh I added the third Garlic just Soooooooooooo Yummy! Thanks and I`ll be making this again.
Delicious Salsd, I used my homemade salsa, Mango, mixed with all the other ingredients and served it with baby greens. This is a very tasty combonation. The recipe is a keeper, a great summer meal.
DH the salad dude says make this again. Peach cinnamon butter went in for the chutney. Hey, it's All Star day, and we need some subs. I used Santa Barbara artichoke salsa.