Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple and delicious salsa. In fact, the hardest part is cutting the mango. If cutting mangoes vexes you, do a google search for "how to cut a mango". There are some good videos out there on this technique. I like this over black bean burgers. It's also perfect on grilled fish or chicken.
- 1 ripe mango, 1/4 inch dice
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado, 1/4 inch dice
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 medium red onion, minced or small-dice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Combine and eat!
This is a great base to start with. I prefer fresh minced jalapeno pepper to red pepper flakes. I also add some minced garlic. Good stuff!