Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From greenchefs.tv - & raw chef, Vanessa Sherwood. According to We like it raw.com, this recipe would be best with champagne mangoes (There's 400 varieties of mangoes - use whatever is locally available.)
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaf
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seed
- Hand mix all of the ingredients together and serve.
Very good! And easy to make. Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag.