Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lucious, buttery rich variation on the margarita! A must-try for avocado fans!
Make and share this Mango-Avocado Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- In shallow dish, combine salt and chili powder.
- Coat rim of 4 glasses with lime juice (easier from a wedge of lime) and dip in salt and chili powder mixture.
- Divide liquid mixture between 4 glasses.
- Serve drinks with lime wedges, if desired.
Prepared for ZWT3 Hubby and I loved this margarita. DH is a purist when it comes to margaritas but dubbed this one not a girly drink. We were out of triple sec so we used Cointreau. It was delicious and we would serve it at a party or to dinner group guests. I wouldn't change a thing! Will try again soon with Triple Sec. Thanks Cynna H.P. Houdinis Rule!
These are quite heavy...more of a desert than a cocktail, but very tasty. We doubled the tequila on the second batch and it tasted pretty much the same.