Recipe by Cynna
A lucious, buttery rich variation on the margarita! A must-try for avocado fans!
Top Review by Starla C.
I love these! Followed the recipe except I used 8 oz frozen mango instead of fresh to save cost and just reduced the ice amount. I thought the orange juice flavor was too strong though so next time I'll skip that and just add some seltzer or something since I think it's purpose is to thin out the mix. LOVE THIS. thanks!
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup mango, chopped and peeled
- 6 tablespoons avocados, chopped and peeled
- 6 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
- salt (for rim)
- chili powder (for rim)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 8 ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- In shallow dish, combine salt and chili powder.
- Coat rim of 4 glasses with lime juice (easier from a wedge of lime) and dip in salt and chili powder mixture.
- Divide liquid mixture between 4 glasses.
- Serve drinks with lime wedges, if desired.