1/1 Photo of Mango-Avocado Margarita
A lucious, buttery rich variation on the margarita! A must-try for avocado fans!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- 2In shallow dish, combine salt and chili powder.
- 3Coat rim of 4 glasses with lime juice (easier from a wedge of lime) and dip in salt and chili powder mixture.
- 4Divide liquid mixture between 4 glasses.
- 5Serve drinks with lime wedges, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango-Avocado Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: