1/7 Photos of Mango, Avocado and Arugula Salad
Warning this is hot! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Spicy orange vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 4 tablespoons orange juice, about 1/2 orange
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, about 1/2 lime
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 red chili peppers or 1 hot pepper, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine all the ingredients for the salad dressing in a jar, close it tight and shake until the ingredients are well mixed.
- 2Soak the onion slices in warm water with a dash of salt and 1 tbs lime juice for about 10 minutes.
- 3Rinse and drain the onions slices.
- 4Toss the arugula leaves with half of the vinaigrette.
- 5Add the avocado slices, mango slices and onion slices to the arugula mix, drizzle the remaining vinaigrette on top.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango, Avocado and Arugula Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.2
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: