Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can use green mangos. Nice with naan. Serve with nice Indian Curry
Make and share this Mango Atchar recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄3 lbs mangoes, chopped
- 4 teaspoons garlic
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon cround coriander
- 3 tablespoons masala (or curry powder)
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey (agave ok)
- 1⁄2 cup cornflour (or potato)
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- curry leaf, handfull (if you can find them, I have a curry leaf tree)
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- Simmer everything except the mango and oil, until thick.
- Pour over the mangos. Add the oil and mix well.
- Cool and refrigerate at least 12 hours.