Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for summer or anytime really! Got this recipe out of a food ideas magazine.Yummo!
- 3 mangoes or 3 tinned drained mangoes
- 2 tablespoons orange juice or 1 orange, juice of
- 4 passion fruit
- 2 cups low-fat fruit yogurt
- 1 tablespoon macadamias, chopped
- Peel the mangoes and cut into large chunks.
- Place 1/2 cup in a blender with the orange juice and puree until smooth.
- Place a spoon of the chopped mango in the base of parfait or tall glass with a spoon of puree.
- Then the yoghurt and drizzle with passionfruit.
- Repeat layers until ingredients are used up finishing with puree topped with macadamias.